Summer Classes/ Transient Study Form

Interested in taking Summer Classes at UNC-Charlotte?


Click here for more detailed information about Summer Courses, Financial Aid, etc.

Interested in taking classes from another Institution?   

Complete a Transient Study form first. Forms can be emailed to (Preferred) OR dropped off at the front desk in Fretwell 235. 
  • Check for Course Equivalencies here when completing the form.
  • Must be a high-quality scan or a saved PDF (not a photo).
  • Don't worry if you don't have all the departmental signatures on the form.  You will be contacted if additional information is needed.